60% of its products are sold in Israel. The other 40% are exported to Poland, Hungary, Bulgaria, ex-Czechoslovakia, Rumania, France, U.K., India.
The company sells to installers of control and security systems.
Know-how developed by the company
The know-how developed in-house includes the software and communications for all the systems.
Employees are assigned to R&D as production is done by subcontractors.
MAIN PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Products/Services presently marketed
The company is active in computerized security and control systems:
1. EAGLE: Multi-zone fire and burglar alarm security system, supervising 1000 zones by a single 4 wires line integrating external devices control, linked to remote key and pad controllers, computer and printer.
2. HAWK: Programmable computerized alarm systems for shops, small factories, homes (up to 16 zones).
3. CLIFFEAGLE: Security system for high-rise apartments which integrates into a single system fire security and interphone for every apartment.
4. NIGHTINGALE: Control system used in hospitals: it is a nurse-call system with many sophisticated features e.g. the possibility to register up to 150 events with time and date
5. HOTEL-CARE: system as another application of N4: it enables the control from a central point of air conditioning, video, locks, security,
<![if !vml]><![endif]>The company also produces infrared detectors (which are part of and alarm system).